Australia Telescope Online Archive
Welcome to the Australia Telescope Online Archive (ATOA). The ATOA provides access to:
- Australia Telescope Compact Array unprocessed data taken between between 3 Jun 1990 and 04 May 2016;
- Mopra (mostly MOPS) unprocessed data taken between 10 May 1998 and 14 Mar 2016;
- Parkes unprocessed spectral line and continuum data taken between 18 Apr 1991 and and 21 Mar 2016;
- VLBI correlated long baseline data taken between Nov 1993 and 16 Mar 2011;
- Data products from several surveys with the Mopra Telescope.
For Parkes pulsar data see the link to the CSIRO Data Access Portal.
Owing to a RAID array crash, data from between April 2015 and 5th March 2016 is not currently available on ATOA. We expect to have the RAID array rebuilt and data restored by the end of the Easter break (29th March). If you have an urgent request, please email to us and we will endeavour to help you. Sorry for any inconvenience.
To login: The ATOA uses the OPAL user account system. To register with OPAL and the ATOA, change your account details, or to reset your password, see the links on the OPAL Home Page.
The ATOA Search produces a list of matching files or a summary list of observations. To download data files requires an OPAL user account and password access. Access to data files is subject to the ATNF data access conditions.
The ATOA supports Firefox and Internet Explorer. If you have any problems using the ATOA then please use the Contact Us link to send an email to the ATOA and OPAL adminstrators.’
See the ATOA Users Guide for further information and instructions.