|ATOA Home Page|
- Information entered in ATOA search fields uses AND logic. The search results will include files or other information that matches ALL (rather than ANY) of the set criteria.
- Project codes
- Enter one or more project codes to match on. Multiple project codes may be separated by spaces, commas or semicolons.
- Wild card searches
- Wild cards may be used with project code, source name and surname. Both UNIX glob and SQL wildcards are permitted.
- Single character
- underscore (_) or question mark (?)
- Multiple characters
- percent (%) or asterisk (*)
- Band names
- Multiple band names may be selected. This is usually performed by holding the control key while clicking. The search will return files containing scans at any of the bands indicated.
- Minimum criteria
- A value must be provided for at least one of:
- Project Code
- Date From
- Date To
- Source Name
- Source Position
- OPAL File
- Multiple sources
- The ATOA can search a list of multiple source positions to using either an OPAL Source List, or an OPAL Observations Table. Note that only the positions given in these tables are read by the ATOA.
- ATOA Searches
- Information entered in ATOA search fields uses AND logic. The search results will include files or other information that matches ALL of (rather than ANY of) the set criteria.
- Form submission
- To perform your query click on the search button or hit enter in any of the fields