|ATOA Home Page|
- Information entered in ATOA search fields uses AND logic. The search results will include files or other information that matches ALL (rather than ANY) of the set criteria.
- Project codes
- Enter one or more project codes to match on. Multiple project codes may be separated by spaces, commas or semicolons.
- Wild card searches
- Wild cards may be used with project code, source name and surname. Both UNIX glob and SQL wildcards are permitted.
- Single character
- underscore (_) or question mark (?)
- Multiple characters
- percent (%) or asterisk (*)
- Band names
- Multiple band names may be selected. This is usually performed by holding the control key while clicking. The search will return files containing scans at any of the bands indicated.
- Minimum criteria
- A value must be provided for at least one of:
- Project Code
- Date From
- Date To
- Source Name
- Source Position
- ATOA Searches
- Information entered in ATOA search fields uses AND logic. The search results will include files or other information that matches ALL of (rather than ANY of) the set criteria.
- Form submission
- To perform your query click on the search button or hit enter in any of the fields